LitReactor Shirts & Stickers Still Available!

LitReactor Band T-Shirt

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since we've made new merch, but in honor of 2021 we present the LitReactor band shirt! What band it's inspired by, I'm not quite sure (*wink), but you can order them via the Chuck Palahniuk threadless page. They come in men's, women's and kid's sizes in a variety of colors (including classic black!). You can even get a tank or a hoodie, depending on whether you prefer more or less coverage. We also have stickers! Everyone loves stickers, right? (White outline on clear background for now, so they need to applied to dark surfaces.)

Make sure to tag us in any pictures of you modeling our sweet wares!

Click to enlarge

THE OFFICIAL CHUCKPALAHNIUK.NET THREADLESS SHOP

Joshua Chaplinsky

News by Joshua Chaplinsky

Joshua Chaplinsky is the Managing Editor of LitReactor. He is the author of The Paradox Twins (CLASH Books), the story collection Whispers in the Ear of A Dreaming Ape, and the parody Kanye West—Reanimator. His short fiction has been published by Vice, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, Thuglit, Severed Press, Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing, Broken River Books, and more. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram at @jaceycockrobin. More info at joshuachaplinsky.com and unravelingtheparadox.com.

Comments

Max's picture
Max from Texas is reading goosebumps January 18, 2021 - 9:32am

where's the baseball hat, tho

kleopatrao's picture
kleopatrao from Cyprus March 17, 2023 - 10:47am

Waiting for mine :)

Jonathan wick's picture
Jonathan wick August 20, 2023 - 9:32pm

Absolutely love your post! The insights you've shared are incredibly valuable and have given me a fresh perspective. Can't wait to apply these ideas in my own journey Breast Pump Pumping Bra.

ameliezilber's picture
ameliezilber August 21, 2023 - 12:39am

I really amazed to read this blog post. It is so unique and informative TV Series Jackets

hazeljoe404's picture
hazeljoe404 August 24, 2023 - 7:48am

Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how I got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr. Breakthrough: Breakthroughlovespell@gmail.com

I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr. Breakthrough last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Breakthrough Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr. Breakthrough has done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr. Breakthrough for saving my broken Marriage and bringing my husband back to me!".. My family and I are living together happily again. If you are searching for a way to restore your relationship, I will advise you to contact him now.

Breakthroughlovespell@gmail.com  Or WhatsApp: +2349037171626

strangerthingcostum's picture
strangerthingcostum August 26, 2023 - 3:34am

Step into the Stranger Things Costume. Whether it's Halloween or cosplay, transform into your favorite characters from Hawkins, Indiana. Our attention to detail ensures an authentic experience, immersing you in the supernatural world. Unleash your inner stranger today!

Bougereb's picture
Bougereb August 30, 2023 - 8:20pm

Exciting to hear about new LitReactor band shirts and merchandise! Offering a variety of sizes, colors and styles such as tank tops and hoodies allows customers to choose what suits them best. The addition of stickers is also a great idea as they can be a fun item from the house of hazards and are a fan favorite.