Let’s Save LitReactor - Campaign Update
First of all, THANK YOU!
We are humbled by all the support shown to LitReactor during our fundraising campaign. Thanks to this amazing community, we have raised over $25,000 so far! These funds will help LitReactor get back on track and allow us to explore site improvements.
We’d love to hit (or even break) our goal of $30,000, and we've got 12 days left. We've added a few new perks to the Indiegogo campaign that we’re pretty excited about!
- A poetry critique from Bram Stoker award-winning poet and LitReactor instructor Stephanie Wytovich
- A script critique from Brian Asman, writer and director of Reel Trouble, and co-writer/producer of the film A Haunting in Ravenwood
- Manuscript proofreading and grammar help from Taylor Houston, instructor for the Grammar 101 class
We have some other great perks that are still available (hurry—they WILL sell out!):
- A signed UK edition of Razorblade Tears by New York Times bestseller S.A. Cosby
- A signed hard copy of Paradox Bound by Peter Clines
- A signed hard copy of The Broken Room by Peter Clines
- A signed paperback of Pearl by Josh Malerman
- A signed UK limited hardcover edition of Malorie, the sequel to Bird Box, by Josh Malerman
- A short story critique from Patrick Wensink, author of Broken Piano for President and Fake Fruit Factory
- A literary dinner in New York City with Rob Hart and his publishing colleagues
Of course, any amount you can offer will make a difference. Your support allows LitReactor to continue promoting indie lit and offering classes with our incredible roster of instructors.
Thank you, again, to those who have donated and to all who have spread the word about the campaign. We've loved reading all the messages of support that have showed up on our social media accounts.
To leave a comment