Give The Gift Of An eBook This Holiday Season
This holiday season you can save time, money, and effort by just gifting eBooks to your friends who have tablets or eReaders.
There are several advantages to doing this:
- You will save money on wrapping paper, bows and tape.
- You will have less things to hide/carry.
- If someone lives across the country, the book is delivered to them wirelessly - no shipping costs!
- You don't have to go to the mall to buy them, therefore sparing your mental health.
- You will appear smart and tech-savvy, even if you are not.
But how does one go about gifting an eBook?!
Digital publisher Open Road Integrated Media has put together a series of step-by-step videos on how to accomplish this feat. The Kindle video is embedded below, and you can check out their YouTube playlist to find videos for the iBooks, Kobo, Sony, and Barnes & Noble stores.
(FYI, I prefer the Kindle store, and I still don't have a copy of 1Q84. Just in case you didn't know what to get me. Thanks!)
To leave a comment