Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 8, 2017 - 1:22pm
100% (3 votes)
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 3

Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 8, 2017 - 1:23pm

I have a ginormous TBR pile. Who wants to help me get through it, and talk about books, too?

voodoo_em's picture
voodoo_em from England is reading Zombie Bake Off by Stephen Graham Jones May 9, 2017 - 6:01am

I vote yes. What's on your TBR list?

Mongrels will forever be the best werewolf story I think I will ever read.

Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 9, 2017 - 11:59am

After Mongrels?

- Entropy in Bloom

- Book of Joan

- Lust and Wonder

- Make Something Up

- Name of the World

- Mean We Reaped

- Klikitat

- Many, many others... but those are the ones I can see/think of right off.

Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 15, 2017 - 10:46am

OK, then let's do this. What's our first book?

Doesn't have to be something on that list, but I do have all of those....

helpfulsnowman's picture
Community Manager
helpfulsnowman from Colorado is reading But What If We're Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman May 17, 2017 - 9:12am

I JUST got Mongrels. If you wanted to do that one!

Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 17, 2017 - 12:16pm

Cool. I'm ALMOST finished. But, yeah I'm willing to talk about that one, too. Anyone else want to join us?

voodoo_em's picture
voodoo_em from England is reading Zombie Bake Off by Stephen Graham Jones May 18, 2017 - 1:12am

I'll join in the Mongrels discussion :)

smithreynolds's picture
smithreynolds from Spokane, WA USA is reading The writing on the wall. May 18, 2017 - 10:36am

I should have Mongrels in the mailbox tomorrow. I will watch the discussion and join as soon as I can. It will be my first Stephen Graham Jones experience. ...I know, Right?

Charles's picture
Charles from Portland is reading Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones May 19, 2017 - 12:34pm

I love it. This is on.