LitReactor's West Coast Meetup: Portland's Radio Room, October 12

12 comments
Meetup, Site, Wordstock

We teased this back in August--a meetup to coincide with our presense at Wordstock--and now the details are in place.

The West Coast LitReactor Meetup will be at Radio Room on Friday, October 12, from 7 to 10 p.m. We'll be on the upper deck. You have to be over 21, and there are tables and benches and booze and food and heaters and a fireplace and stuff. Special thanks to member Chester Pane for putting this together--even though I'm bummed we're not doing this at Magic Garden.

We'll probably have some special guests in attendance--but more on that later.

And, of course, we'll be at Wordstock the next day (probably hung over).

Who's coming to party with us?

Comments

Pearl Griffin_2's picture
Pearl Griffin_2 from Portland, Oregon is reading Les Miserables September 27, 2012 - 2:56pm

I'm there!

Taylor's picture
Taylor from Portland, Oregon is reading 'The Warehouse' by Rob Hart September 27, 2012 - 2:56pm

I'll be there AND I'll be square!

Chester Pane's picture
Chester Pane from Portland, Oregon is reading The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz September 27, 2012 - 5:40pm

Bam! This is going to be fun.

Bradley Sands's picture
Bradley Sands from Boston is reading Greil Marcus's The History of Rock 'N' Roll in Ten Songs September 27, 2012 - 7:43pm

Me too.

.'s picture
. September 27, 2012 - 7:48pm

Can't wait!

underpurplemoon's picture
underpurplemoon from PDX September 28, 2012 - 9:16am

Yay! I can walk to the meetup!

Can I bring a buddy?

Kirk's picture
Admin
Kirk from Pingree Grove, IL is reading The Book Of The New Sun September 29, 2012 - 3:05pm

I will be there, of course. And you sure can bring a buddy, RoaringJen. So long as they don't mind being around a bunch of awesome people they don't really know!

Lisa Milton's picture
Lisa Milton from Eugene, Oregon is reading The Dreamers September 29, 2012 - 4:57pm

I'm coming! Can't wait.

underpurplemoon's picture
underpurplemoon from PDX October 2, 2012 - 8:00am

Just so y'all know, all my friends in Portland are straight. So if y'all want to hit on my buddies, go for it! LOL!

Mark's picture
Admin
Mark from Lexington, Kentucky is reading The Chronology of Water October 4, 2012 - 6:52pm

If anyone hasn't seen the Facebook event page for our meetup, just send a friend request my way with a note that you'll be in Portland for Wordstock and I will respond with an invitation to our Friday night gathering, giving us a nice estimation of the total turnout and who we'll get to meet.

Kelsye Nelson's picture
Kelsye Nelson October 10, 2012 - 12:44pm

Whoot! I'm there!

JonGingerich's picture
JonGingerich from New York City is reading Tenth of December by George Saunders. October 10, 2012 - 1:29pm

There! There!