UPDATED WITH TRAILER! Dermaphoria Movie Premiere Announced!

Dermaphoria Movie Premiere Announced!

London's East End Film Festival announced that its 2014 event will kick off on Friday June 13th with the world premiere of Dermaphoria, the film adaptation of Craig Clevenger's book by the same name.

From the IMDB description:

An inspired experimental chemist, wakes up in a New Orleans jail, accused of arson that's linked to an illegal drug-manufacturing ring. Suffering from amnesia, he's unexpectedly released on bail, determined to find his missing girlfriend.

The movie stars Joseph Morgan (Vampire Diaries), Walton Goggins (The Shield, Justified), Kate Walsh (Grey's Anatomy), and Ron Perlman (EVERYTHING).

Not a Craig Clevenger fan YET? Check out his books below. Or make sure to read some of the craft pieces he's written for LitReactor.

Now that you ARE a fan, you should know it's not too late to sign up for 200-Proof Storytelling, a LitReactor class taught by Craig that's sure to take your writing to the next level.

UPDATED MAY 14TH. BOOSH!

Author: Craig Clevenger
Price: $34.94
Publisher: Macadam Cage Pub (2005)
Binding: Hardcover, 214 pages
Author: Craig Clevenger
Price:
Publisher: MacAdam/Cage Publishing (2003)
Binding: Paperback, 199 pages

Comments

Richard's picture
Richard from St. Louis is reading various anthologies May 8, 2014 - 12:51pm

definitely want to see this. great cast.

Tom1960's picture
Tom1960 from Athens, Georgia is reading Blindness by Jose Saramago May 8, 2014 - 12:53pm

By all means, read Mr. Clevenger's novel and his essay's. This guy can tell a story!

big_old_dave's picture
big_old_dave from Watford, about 20 miles outside London, Uk May 8, 2014 - 1:21pm

premiere in london? I needs to blag a ticket

SammyB's picture
SammyB from Las Vegas is reading currently too many to list May 9, 2014 - 6:33am

Joseph Morgan? Ron Pearlman? Count me in!

Angel Colón's picture
Angel Colón from The Bronx now living in New Jersey is reading A Big Ol' Pile of Books May 19, 2014 - 6:58am

Finished reading the book last week. Fantastic novel. With a cast like this, I'm hyped for the movie. Seriously, Walton Goggins is an inspired choice here.

Redd Tramp's picture
Redd Tramp from Los Angeles, CA is reading Mongrels by SGJ; Sacred and Immoral: On the Writings of Chuck Palahniuk; The History of Sexuality by Michel Foucault June 22, 2014 - 10:42am

Oh. My. God. I literally JUST finished Dermaphoria, and my mind is reeling. Clevenger's a genius, simple as that. The movie trailer looks great, and I'm stoked enough to not care that they made it New Orleans instead of California. Just please don't change the ending!

dewinson's picture
dewinson November 16, 2016 - 5:14am

Dermaphoria is a wonderful movie. Just now watched the full-length movie on bobby HD iOS movie App. The story and action are simply superb. Thanks for the amazing review.

geekpeaktech's picture
geekpeaktech May 19, 2017 - 10:54pm

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
Anyways, I’m definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!appvn

david121's picture
david121 May 31, 2017 - 10:32pm

Dermaphoria is a great movie just now finished the movie from cartoon hd apk and its seem very nice.

mehul01's picture
mehul01 January 18, 2018 - 10:13pm

Awesome work you have done here.Thank you for sharing this nice post awesome keep sharing.
Newest hd movies