Comic-Con 2012 News Roundup
Comic-Con hit San Diego this past weekend, and a lot of nerdtastic news came out of it. This is by no means comprehensive, but if you didn't have the time this weekend to sit around and look at blogs, this will give you a sense of what you missed.
From Badass Digest:
- Peter Jackson Wants THE HOBBIT To Be Three Movies
- PACIFIC RIM Tears The Roof Off Hall H
- CAPTAIN AMERICA Sequel Is THE WINTER SOLDIER
- ANT-MAN Uses Size-Fu To Kick Ass One Inch At A Time
- Marvel Announces The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Team
- DOCTOR WHO shows us something we’ve never seen before
- First MAN OF STEEL footage shows a more alienated Superman
- We talk to the cast of BREAKING BAD about science, swearing, and Saul Goodman
- Nude Zombies And Undead Radiohead: 10 Fun Facts From THE WALKING DEAD Comic-Con Interviews
- GAME OF THRONES reveals new cast members for Season 3!
So, there you go. What are you most excited about?!
To leave a comment