Chuck Palahniuk Auctions Off Original 'Fight Club 2' Art for Cancer Charity

Chuck Palahniuk Auctions Off Original 'Fight Club 2' Art for Cancer Charity

I'll make this brief. Chuck Palahniuk is auctioning off some original Fight Club 2 art (along with other goodies) to raise money to help a friend fight cancer. From Chuck's eBay auction:

The artist, Tyler Crook, who did one of my favorite FIGHT CLUB 2 variant covers, #10, announced via Facebook that his wife has cancer. So he's been forced to sell much of his original art to cover her expenses. Her prognosis is good but pricey. To help out I bought the FIGHT CLUB 2 cover and am auctioning it here, along with some extras:

• The original, large painting of the #10 comic book cover.
  • Plus, a limited edition, $150 slipcase "library edition" of the book, including the entire FIGHT CLUB 2 story (all issues).
  • Plus, a set of the "saint" votive candles I commissioned depicting me along fellow authors/friends/writing group members: Chelsea Cain, Lidia Yuknavitch and Monica Drake, featured as old-time prayer card saints.

All of the money from the winning bid will go to Tyler Crook.

Check out the auction and full details HERE. And if you can't bid, please help spread the word. Thanks.

Jacey Cockrobin

News by Joshua Chaplinsky

Joshua Chaplinsky is the Managing Editor of LitReactor.com. He has also written for the popular film site Screen Anarchy and for ChuckPalahniuk.net, the official website of 'Fight Club' author Chuck Palahniuk. He is the author of 'Kanye West—Reanimator.' His short fiction has appeared in Zetetic, Motherboard, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, Thuglit, Dark Moon Digest, Pantheon Magazine, and multiple print anthologies. More info at joshuachaplinsky.com.

Comments

CoreyFitzgerald's picture
CoreyFitzgerald January 13, 2018 - 12:05am

The artist, Tyler Crook, who did one of my favorite FIGHT CLUB 2 variant covers, #10, announced via Facebook that his wife has buffet near me chinese cancer. So he's been forced to sell much of his original art to cover her expenses. Her prognosis is good but pricey.

RogerSmith's picture
RogerSmith January 15, 2018 - 10:54pm

Chuck Palahniuk is really an inspiring person for me. I used to read his Fight Club. It was a very good story, and the material in it. There were many essay shark reviews about his article on the internet. I would like to inspire people to read this publishing.

Chelseaevell's picture
Chelseaevell February 6, 2018 - 5:48am

I always want to try taking part with buddies as I think it is a good deal with we can have with our life. It was really nice to have been here as I could much more write my essay canada things know about different artwork.

speedmjh56's picture
speedmjh56 February 9, 2018 - 8:49am

I am a big fan of fight club 2. I also like his painting and following it since 6 months. I learned how to fight against evil and circmstances from him. Now i am trying to struggling to launch my device for wifi speed test and i am hoping it will be a huge success.

thenetworth's picture
thenetworth February 9, 2018 - 10:46am

i am wondering how much fight club and azealia banks net worth 2016 is? Both are very passionate abot their work.

shravi12's picture
shravi12 May 20, 2018 - 9:03pm

It is really very nice game to play online if you are interested to play sudoku online to do fun and enjoy so follow our nice link and play.

mymaleextra's picture
mymaleextra June 20, 2018 - 3:44am

The male extra pill targets the penile cell and improves blood flow into the penile veins. The pill is only effective where there are performance challenges.
male extra pill

Roman's picture
Roman July 2, 2018 - 12:35pm

Our mission statement is to assist you every step of the way in writing you essay. If you looking wheare ,"grade my paper" Welcome to Scamfighter! By using our portal, you can rest assured that you will recive quality help with writing your essay.

PhilR's picture
PhilR July 4, 2018 - 11:48am

In today's competitive job market, a well-written resume is a must. It is an unfortunate fact that recruiters are inundated with so many applications that they can spare no more than a cursory glance for each one, before deciding whether it is of further interest. It is becoming harder to make a resume stand out in the pile and this accounts for the rise of professional resume writing services. But with so many options, how do you choose the best? Check our https://resume101.org/ website.