PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 6:32pm

I'm new.

Welcome me please!

(I have never made an introductory discussion.)

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 10, 2012 - 6:34pm

PANDREW!

I've missed you.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 6:36pm

I've missed you too.

There's a lot of fresh faces now, or are they rotten?

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 10, 2012 - 6:38pm

Meh.  Mixed bag.  Feels like the same people with different names most of the time.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 6:38pm

Seems like it. Have you spoken to Dave? He got rid of his FB.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 10, 2012 - 6:47pm

Nope.  I sure haven't.  The depression is overwhelming, but I'm managing.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 6:51pm

Woah. I hope he's all right. Anything new going on here, or is just the same?

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 10, 2012 - 6:55pm

I'm sure he's fine.

Well, there is the write a scary story thing (sticky at top), other than that nothing really new.  I'm doing a thunderdome with Bekanator.  Because I want to lose I guess.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig July 10, 2012 - 6:57pm

I can't believe that Avery didn't include the project SHE IS ON in that. We (as in Avery and I and Jacks) are starting a new super awesome podcast and we have a thread about it. Books and Booze.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 10, 2012 - 6:59pm

I'm very bad at self-promotion.

Which seems contradictory to my nature.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 7:20pm

You've won most of them from what I can remember. Don't be negative!

Profunda Saint-Sylvain's picture
Profunda Saint-... from Calgary, AB is reading Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series July 10, 2012 - 7:44pm

Welcome Pandrew.

Turkey Tits.

underpurplemoon's picture
underpurplemoon from PDX July 10, 2012 - 11:22pm

(I have never made an introductory discussion.)

Seriously? Whoa, that's cool that you've finally made one. Yay!

.'s picture
. July 10, 2012 - 11:33pm

Did someone say podcast?

Thanks for texting back Panda!

Must be the warm weather bringing people back around.

But wait, this is the internet..

(summer, global warming, pandas, eh, eh?)

*crickets*

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 11:33pm

I'm happy for myself.

Turkey tits sounds delicious.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig July 10, 2012 - 11:39pm

Oooh yeah. With bacon and avocado.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 10, 2012 - 11:41pm

Dude, I barely checked my phone and it's on vibrate. Sowwy.

Michael J. Riser's picture
Michael J. Riser from El Cerrito, CA (originally), now Fort Worth, TX is reading The San Veneficio Canon - Michael Cisco, The Croning - Laird Barron, By the Time We Leave Here, We'll Be Friends - J. David Osborne July 11, 2012 - 10:41am

Hey and stuff. Where ya been?

.'s picture
. July 11, 2012 - 11:05am

I had a friend that we named "Turkey Dick."

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated July 11, 2012 - 12:55pm

You left?

EL Gomez's picture
EL Gomez from San Diego is reading Tobacco-Stained Mountain Goat by Andrez Bergen, Warmed and Bound by Litreactor, Growing Up Dead In Texas by Stephen Graham Jones July 11, 2012 - 2:40pm

Dude he's been gone for like 6 months.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters July 11, 2012 - 2:44pm

"Dude he's been gone for like 6 months."

Oh now COME ON!

Utah's picture
Moderator
Utah from Fort Worth, TX is reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry July 11, 2012 - 2:45pm

Lol.  Nice.  Even when you're trying not to be subtle, you're still relatively subtle.

Stacy Kear's picture
Stacy Kear from Bucyrus, Ohio lives in New Jersey is reading The Art of War July 11, 2012 - 2:57pm

@ Avery hahahahahahah

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated July 11, 2012 - 9:35pm

Utah - Who was that directed towards?

R.Moon's picture
R.Moon from The City of Champions is reading The Last Thing He Wanted by Joan Didion; Story Structure Architect by Victoria Lynn Schimdt PH.D; Creating Characters by the editors of Writer's Digest July 11, 2012 - 10:01pm

Recommencing the fucking pandas... Now.

Welcome back, man!

Utah's picture
Moderator
Utah from Fort Worth, TX is reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry July 12, 2012 - 5:50am

Utah - Who was that directed towards?

Danny Gonzalez.

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 13, 2012 - 6:22pm

@R.Moon

Thank you!

PandaMask's picture
PandaMask from Los Angeles is reading More Than Human July 13, 2012 - 6:24pm

Btw, if any one of you were interested, I posted a new picture prompt on the Rough House thread.