Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel June 26, 2012 - 11:22pm

To all who see me pop up now and then I am still here trolling. I'm getting my education on at Towson for English writing. It is taking more of my time than I anticipated, but I am getting some really great information. I hope you all are doing awesome and getting your working the hell out of the workshop. Okay, I just felt like making my presence known to the new and the old.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 27, 2012 - 4:14am

Welcome back ya SOB!

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 27, 2012 - 5:01am

Diaz - because you'll always be Diaz to me - I was just thinking about you!  I'm glad you're taking classes and I'm glad you're taking them seriously.I'd say sorry for being hard on you, but clearly it was good for you.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 27, 2012 - 8:52pm

Awesome, man. Towson, MD? I know someone who works in the archives there.

Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel June 27, 2012 - 10:55pm

Thank you Matt. Good to be semi-active.

Avery, you were tough and it made me better. Thank you. But now I'm trying to leave amateur status and become a novice.

Sparrow, that is cool. I don't know how that could help me, but at least I have a lead to new people.

edgar allen foe's picture
edgar allen foe June 28, 2012 - 12:54am

I second what 3 2 6 said.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 11:20am

I don't know if it can help you or not, but she's an awesome chick and she is dating one of my best friends in the world.

I didn't realize you were in MD. Next time I run that way, I'll have to buy you a beer!

Mike Mckay's picture
Mike Mckay is reading God's Ashtray June 28, 2012 - 11:44am

@SparrowStark How's Transubstantiate working out for you?

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 1:22pm

It's great! I'm just about finished with it. Have a few other books going and a few projects so it is taking much longer than a book this good should take.

Mike Mckay's picture
Mike Mckay is reading God's Ashtray June 28, 2012 - 3:12pm

Good...Good...

Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel June 28, 2012 - 9:49pm

Yes, you owe me a beer for LOSING our competition. BWAHAHAHAHA!

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 9:51pm

Hahaha! I suppose so.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 29, 2012 - 1:15am

I didn't realize you were in MD.:"

You won't be disappointed. He is fun to drink with. I still haven't figured out why my ass hurt the next morning though.