Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby August 17, 2017 - 8:10pm

I'll face you Charles

Strange Photon's picture
Strange Photon from Fort Wayne, IN is reading Laurie Anderson lyrics August 28, 2017 - 10:17am

If Charles accepts, here's the prompt...

"Butterflies have been known to drink blood."

Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby August 29, 2017 - 7:59pm

lol. Cool I like it

Nathan Scalia's picture
Nathan Scalia from Kansas is reading so many things February 5, 2018 - 1:05pm

What's the deal? Has everyone lost their literary bloodlust? I was under the impression that this place was full of fighters.

voodoo_em's picture
voodoo_em from England is reading All the books by Tana French! February 7, 2018 - 2:47pm

We are all in hibernation :)

Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby April 22, 2018 - 3:40pm

I've been waiting since August

Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby April 26, 2018 - 1:16pm

I'm going to crown myself site wide thunderdome champion. I'd like to thank my mom and god for giving me the courage and drive to represent litreactor for the rest of time.

@Helpfulsnowman maybe the brass could design a badge for me, a trophy, or official certificate?

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated May 1, 2018 - 6:46pm

@Jimmy - I'll be your huckleberry

Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby May 2, 2018 - 8:35pm

sounds good. What can you commit to working on length wise? I have the next four days off.

Should we pick our own prompt? Response time is slow in this thread

Richard's picture
Richard from St. Louis is reading various anthologies May 3, 2018 - 11:50am

wow, this brings back memories

Humboldt Lycanthrope's picture
Humboldt Lycanthrope from California is reading Sing, Unburied, Sing May 5, 2018 - 7:49pm

@Jimothy, hey, I'm a three time champion, never lost. Where's my badge? I'll go anytime, anybody.

Jimothy Scott's picture
Jimothy Scott from Canada is reading The Anatomy of Story by John Truby May 6, 2018 - 11:22am

Was wondering where you were at. Long time no see

Dick_Sloth's picture
Dick_Sloth May 19, 2018 - 4:40am

I could maybe possibly do this.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated July 5, 2018 - 10:55pm

Sorry got distracted. Working too much. Still down?

Nick Orman's picture
Nick Orman from New Port Richey, Florida is reading Bad Dogs by Nate Southard September 6, 2018 - 1:18pm

I’m in, if anyone wants to rumble.

helpfulsnowman's picture
Community Manager
helpfulsnowman from Colorado is reading But What If We're Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman September 22, 2018 - 9:54am

Okay, can we get 2+ folks interested by the end of the weekend? If so, I'll throw down a prompt. And even provide a small prize for the winner.

Nathan Scalia's picture
Nathan Scalia from Kansas is reading so many things September 24, 2018 - 7:10am

I'd like to. It depends entirely on whether or not I can finish the story I'm working on. I just got done drafting it, so it's possible I can have it finished and need to rest on it by the end of the weekened, but no promises.

Utah's picture
Moderator
Utah from Fort Worth, TX is reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry May 8, 2019 - 5:16am

Final note: Thunderdome was a fucking great space. A lot of really cool stuff happened here. So thank you, Strange Photon (you fuckin weirdo), and whoever it was that created the first Thunderdome thread prior to this one. I want to scream, "I CHALLENGE THEE!" at somebody but...

Well, that'd just be melodramatic at this point.