jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like June 23, 2012 - 11:35am
She's perfect.
25% (4 votes)
She's not my type.
0% (0 votes)
She's alright, but she's no anime.
6% (1 vote)
She's okay as long as she isn't talking.
38% (6 votes)
I'm a heterosexual woman. Not only that, I also don't want to pick any of the other options.
0% (0 votes)
Buxom blondes in bikinis? Hrmph, how typical.
13% (2 votes)
I don't care. Well, I only care enough to select this option.
19% (3 votes)
Total votes: 16

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 23, 2012 - 11:39am

I don't go for blondes and before I answer, I have to ask: are they real? If not. No.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 23, 2012 - 11:59am

After looking her up and then reading the wiki all I can say is: yawn. I'm at work J.Y,  entertain me!

underpurplemoon's picture
underpurplemoon from PDX June 23, 2012 - 12:08pm

We need more polls in our lives to entertain us at work.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like June 23, 2012 - 5:47pm

I'm at work J.Y,  entertain me!

We need more polls in our lives to entertain us at work.

I'm too late.  They're dead.

RIP - Matt Attack  1932 - 2012

RIP - RoaringJen  1675 - 2012

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 24, 2012 - 3:36am

I look good for my age.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 24, 2012 - 5:56am

I disagree.

Jack Campbell Jr.'s picture
Jack Campbell Jr. from Lawrence, KS is reading American Rust by Phillipp Meyer June 24, 2012 - 7:37am

Before I answer, I have two questions. Does she have self-esteem and abandonment issues and will she sleep with me? If the answer is no, then she is just okay. If it is yes, tell her to call me.

In all seriousness, I think I am getting old enough now that I have seen several "flavor-of-the-month" celebrities and I just don't get all that excited about them anymore. Hot women in bikinis are a dime a dozen these days. Between photoshop, silicon tits, and spectacular make-up artists, they don't even have to be hot to manage it.

Unless a hot celebrity has some sort of other talent: writer, musician, good actress...something, then it really doesn't impress me much. She was born hot and she is rich. Must have been a hard life.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like June 24, 2012 - 8:25am

Well, okay, if you don't want to be superficial about it...

Dime a dozen?  I'll take 12 gross, please.

underpurplemoon's picture
underpurplemoon from PDX June 24, 2012 - 9:01am

RIP - RoaringJen  1675 - 2012

LOL. Great, I've turned into a vampire.

Chris Davis's picture
Chris Davis from Indiana is reading A Feast of Snakes by Harry Crews June 24, 2012 - 9:16am

@Matt - In response to the question "are they real?" - If I can touch something then it's real.

When I was younger I asked my grandfather if he thought a woman's breast were real and his response was "Of course they're real, they aren't a figments of my fuckin' imagination.  It don't matter what they're made of, I can prove their existence so they're real.  How are you gonna tell me you have faith in Santa Claus and Jesus but you can't quite believe in a pair of tits that are right in front of you."

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 25, 2012 - 6:20am

I don't know who she is.  So I'm going to start talking about me in this thread.

I'm thinking about just killing everything in my backyard and pouring concrete over the whole thing so I don't have to mow the grass any more.  Thoughts?  I could...put a table out there.

I get amused by people and their patio sets and I refuse to call it anything other than a dining room in the back yard.

Look at our new patio set!

Oh, you put a dining room outside.  That's cool.  Let's eat out here and be constantly inconvenienced until we decide to move inside to your other dining room.

Jack Campbell Jr.'s picture
Jack Campbell Jr. from Lawrence, KS is reading American Rust by Phillipp Meyer June 25, 2012 - 7:02am

My patio set converts into a fire pit. It's like a table on fire.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 25, 2012 - 7:14am

Well, see, you can't have that indoors.  Or you can, but it isn't recommended.  Probably by the manufacturer.

You have a flaming dining room in your back yard.  Sounds like a win.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like June 25, 2012 - 7:48am

Yes!  Someone voted for #3.

FoxyLenz's picture
FoxyLenz from Shangri -L.I is reading Mists of Avalon June 25, 2012 - 8:17pm

I'd tap that...

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 26, 2012 - 5:07am

I'd tap that..."

Hmm

FoxyLenz's picture
FoxyLenz from Shangri -L.I is reading Mists of Avalon June 26, 2012 - 9:18am

Okay, I tried to ignore that, but your comment has vexed me so

Hmm? What thoughts are tied up with an utterance like that?

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 26, 2012 - 9:42am

Ha! Why did it vex you? I just found it interesting, espcially the brevity.