Jason Tanamor's picture
Jason Tanamor from Portland, Oregon is reading Harry Potter series June 28, 2012 - 10:35am

I've been pitching this novel for a very long time. The book has received very good reviews and I have had agents reply that it's a "strong project" and "engaging" but it's "just not right for their agency." One of those agents was Chuck Palahniuk's at Donadio. The other represented filmmaker Tim Burton. So, I decided to put it out there for only $10.00. Please check it out and support struggling writers.

Here is the link: http://www.zoiksonline.com/2012/06/buy-jason-tanamors-novel-anonymous-fans.html.

Mike Mckay's picture
Mike Mckay is reading God's Ashtray June 28, 2012 - 10:41am

Sounds intriguing (and experimental) hmm...

I'll give it a shot...

bryanhowie's picture
bryanhowie from FW, ID is reading East of Eden. Steinbeck is FUCKING AMAZING. June 28, 2012 - 11:31am

Wait... I am a struggling writer.  Support me.

Just kidding.  I'll check it out.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 28, 2012 - 11:36am

" I am a struggling writer.  Support me."

Adding this to my list of pickup lines.

Jason Tanamor's picture
Jason Tanamor from Portland, Oregon is reading Harry Potter series June 28, 2012 - 11:46am

Thanks. If you actually do read it, please leave a comment on the http://www.zoiksonline.com/2012/06/buy-jason-tanamors-novel-anonymous-fans.html page. The comment could be good, bad or ugly and you can leave it anonymous.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 12:21pm

'Tis a brave man that allows anonymous comments.

.'s picture
. June 28, 2012 - 12:51pm

Someone loan me ten bucks.

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 1:17pm

It's only a loan if you intend to return it, Jacks.

Mike Mckay's picture
Mike Mckay is reading God's Ashtray June 28, 2012 - 2:13pm

Uh...yeah...returns...sure.

Fylh's picture
Fylh from from from is reading is from is reading is reading is reading reading is reading June 28, 2012 - 3:32pm

My best pickup line is: "If you fuck me, I'll name a character after you, I won't expect you to read the book, I won't look down on you for falling for my writerly persona, and I will watch Jersey Shore with you with an open mind if it means we can fuck your best girlf-friend together next time."

ReneeAPickup's picture
Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 28, 2012 - 3:45pm

That's exactly how I landed my husband.

.'s picture
. June 28, 2012 - 4:51pm

Is that what a loan is?

I named a character after a chick I'm trying to hook up with. I'm not sure if it worked yet or not.

Fylh's picture
Fylh from from from is reading is from is reading is reading is reading reading is reading June 28, 2012 - 4:53pm

I named a character after a girl I knew once. The character was called "Fucking waste of my life" and she was the antagonist and died in the first page so the rest of the book could be about something less fucking annoying than sitting in your bed late at night still wanting to be with her but WHY? SHE FUCKING RUINED YOUR LIFE MAN.

Jason Tanamor's picture
Jason Tanamor from Portland, Oregon is reading Harry Potter series June 29, 2012 - 1:29am

Aren't most "fiction" stories based off real life events such as ex's and childhood friends? Forget naming a character after a chick; how about revolving the entire story about her?

Fylh's picture
Fylh from from from is reading is from is reading is reading is reading reading is reading June 29, 2012 - 1:37am

That's called being creepy.

.'s picture
. June 29, 2012 - 6:45am

hahahaha

Jason Tanamor's picture
Jason Tanamor from Portland, Oregon is reading Harry Potter series June 30, 2012 - 5:34am

Thanks to all for the flood of orders so far.