Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal October 28, 2017 - 4:43pm

I'm still here

Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel October 29, 2017 - 8:40pm

No one cares. lol. Just kidding. Hope all is well with you.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like November 20, 2017 - 10:39am

waddup

There are Captchas on LR!

As you can all now plainly see, I'm not a robot.

Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel November 20, 2017 - 12:21pm

Captchas?

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like November 21, 2017 - 8:41am

A Captcha is the thing where you click images of cars or street signs to prove you're not a spambot. The "post" button is visible even though I haven't completed the Captcha. I'm going to click it.

---

It didn't allow me to post my comment. I'm going to complete the Captcha, then click the post button.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like November 21, 2017 - 8:44am

Do you not have to do it when you post? Maybe I got flagged a bunch. Maybe it's only required once after a login. At any rate, for me, there's no longer a Captcha under the comment box.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated November 22, 2017 - 7:09am

This is a much more serious conversation than I expected here. But still good to see.

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal December 7, 2017 - 8:53pm

I thought they added the CAPTCHA thing because skynet fucks aroudn here a lot.

jacks_username's picture
jacks_username May 13, 2018 - 10:34pm

Oh, did I get the last post?

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated May 15, 2018 - 5:59pm

jacks_username's picture
jacks_username May 20, 2018 - 12:59pm

Oh

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal May 20, 2018 - 4:35pm

and here i thought i did for a while. because i did! ... for a while.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated May 20, 2018 - 6:32pm

Just a set up to knock you down.

voodoo_em's picture
voodoo_em from England is reading All the books by Chelsea Cain! May 23, 2018 - 2:15am

A false sense of achievement.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated May 23, 2018 - 1:31pm

Maybe just out of scale.

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal May 25, 2018 - 4:27pm

over 6 months...

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated May 25, 2018 - 6:06pm

My arm isn't big enough for the jerk off motion in my heart.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 23, 2018 - 10:22pm

Winning!

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like June 28, 2018 - 11:06am

This is Not Spam.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 29, 2018 - 4:27pm

It's at least bacon.

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal July 14, 2018 - 5:42pm

spam

it's pink and it's oval, spam

i buy it at the mobil, spam

it's made in chernobyl, spam

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated July 15, 2018 - 7:01pm

oh

scott2024's picture
scott2024 July 17, 2018 - 9:20am

I'm still trying to figure out what this site is all about.  While I'm doing that if you like zombie series oyu should check out the Zournal

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated July 31, 2018 - 2:20pm

It's about reacting to Lit. Duh.

helpfulsnowman's picture
Community Manager
helpfulsnowman from Colorado is reading But What If We're Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman August 1, 2018 - 2:30pm

I'd like to commit to making a custom trophy for the ultimate last poster. In my fantasy world, where my fantasy self lives, I have the trophy already and I'm just waiting.

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal August 5, 2018 - 10:10am

no it's about a reactor that runs on lit.

duh.

jyh's picture
jyh from VA is reading whatever he feels like October 28, 2018 - 5:37pm

So the 90's nostalgia trip is in full swing, with people born in 2001 dressing like 1996 Spin magazine ads. What's next? We can't just go back to the 80's again, can we? No, we cannot. Hopefully, the goths will have their final victory this time, and Western pop-civilization will just go full splits. Everybody in the cities dressed in color-coded robes, living in a godless spiritualist feudalism. Everyone in the country dressed in camo, running cars on shale gas and tearing down all buildings over three stories so as to protect the view.

Just kidding. I don't really think of things in those terms.

Thuggish's picture
Thuggish from Vegas is reading Day of the Jackal October 29, 2018 - 9:41pm

The haircuts these days went from 80s to like... 1930s. Weird shit, really.