Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 19, 2012 - 6:50pm

It's not that my will is weak, it is that my vanity is strong. You win this round, Doc.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 19, 2012 - 7:11pm

Can we please keep this bumped until Diaz acknowledges his victory?

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 19, 2012 - 7:16pm

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy about this.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 19, 2012 - 7:17pm

You glorify my defeat?

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 19, 2012 - 7:18pm

Or is my swimsuit pic so amazing it brings joy to your heart simply by existing?

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 19, 2012 - 7:17pm

No, I hated that picture of drunk Diaz!

Class Facilitator

I hated thinking that people thought I was a dude.

Stacy Kear's picture
Stacy Kear from Bucyrus, Ohio lives in New Jersey is reading The Art of War June 19, 2012 - 7:19pm

Don't know what you are talking about but your swimsuit pic is amazing :-)

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 19, 2012 - 7:29pm

We were having a staring contest of sorts. Doc stole a pic of me as a young marine from a pic thread and made it his avatar, so I stole a pic of him, drunk and made it mine. It's been a long time. I finally caved.

And thank you :)

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 20, 2012 - 2:43am

Ha! This is awesome. You made a terrible dude.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 20, 2012 - 4:43am

It has been a really long time.

Utah's picture
Moderator
Utah from Fort Worth, TX is reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry June 20, 2012 - 5:25am

I'm happy that Joe won.  It's unpopular, I know, but I was Team Diaz all the way.

Gooooooooooooooo Joe!

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 20, 2012 - 5:51am

I keep having to stop and think about which one is which gender.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 20, 2012 - 6:12am

This is locked, and I'm not sure if Diaz has kept up his membership.  Has someone PMed him?  This is a big deal!

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 20, 2012 - 6:24am

I'll text him later on

GaryP's picture
GaryP from Denver is reading a bit of this and that June 20, 2012 - 7:20am

As long as I don't have to stop dressing as a woman I'm okay with this.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 20, 2012 - 7:27am

As long as I don't have to stop dressing as a woman I'm okay with this."

Hmm

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 20, 2012 - 9:26am

Oh I didn't even think of that, Jess. I better unlock it.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 20, 2012 - 9:27am

Gary, do as you will.

bryanhowie's picture
bryanhowie from FW, ID is reading East of Eden. Steinbeck is FUCKING AMAZING. June 20, 2012 - 12:03pm

I don't think it's a victory until you post a big version of the swimsuit photo so that we can add silly captions to it (and totally not fap to it).

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 20, 2012 - 12:07pm

LOL! How can I be sure that Doc wouldn't claim the pic and start the whole viscious cyle over again?

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 20, 2012 - 12:09pm

I don't care if Doc keeps your picture.  It's nice to look at.

Hey...if you post a big one, maybe Howie will photoshop you onto a superhero!!!

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 20, 2012 - 12:10pm

Ooooooh!

bryanhowie's picture
bryanhowie from FW, ID is reading East of Eden. Steinbeck is FUCKING AMAZING. June 20, 2012 - 12:16pm

I've got to reinstall Gimp on my computer.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 20, 2012 - 12:17pm

Go go Howie photoshop!!

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 10:31am

Bump...

This is getting awkward. It's like throwing a surprise party for someone and not realizing they had plans with their other friends on their birthday...

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 21, 2012 - 10:33am

I have a phobia of awkward moments.  Being in this thread gives me anxiety.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 10:39am

Immersion therapy?

Look, I even bought these things (what the fuck are these things called???)

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 21, 2012 - 10:48am

blowers.  Or blow outs.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 11:14am

I googled "party blowers" to get the picture, but the word nerd in me insists there must be a better word.

Utah's picture
Moderator
Utah from Fort Worth, TX is reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry June 21, 2012 - 11:15am

It's a job to work 'em, though.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 11:16am

There is some secret to getting the noise to happen and the paper to unfurl without ruining them or soaking them in spit.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 21, 2012 - 11:31am

The secret is strong lungs.  You have to blow pretty hard.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 11:35am

"You have to blow pretty hard."

Well, that explains it. I am awesome, I don't blow at all.

This thread on the other hand...kinda blows.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 21, 2012 - 11:43am

There now it's apparently important.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 11:49am

LOL, You know, I was thinking I only ever see Doc in intro threads...

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 21, 2012 - 11:51am

I forgot to text him. I'll do so now. I have a Joe in my phone book. I'm not sure if it's him.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 11:53am

Hahahaa. Well, I hope it is him. If not, I'd like you to share to confused reply.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 2:10pm

Hurry, Doc...while there's still cake.

avery of the dead's picture
avery of the dead from Kentucky is reading Cipher Sisters June 21, 2012 - 2:15pm

MINE!  MY CAKE!!  I WANT IT!

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 21, 2012 - 3:11pm

Renee. Incoming. I just heard from him.

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 3:16pm

Alright, everybody get your party hats on!

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 3:30pm

I even made mojitos

And invited Papa

This is how he always congratulates people.

Jose F. Diaz's picture
Jose F. Diaz from Boston is reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel June 21, 2012 - 4:50pm

The broken will of Renee is MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*removes clothes, goes streaking, and laughs maniaclly*

Class Facilitator
ReneeAPickup from Southern California is reading Wanderers by Chuck Wendig June 21, 2012 - 4:52pm

I ate all of the cake and drank all the mojitos while waiting for you, so I'm too care to drunk anymore.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 22, 2012 - 4:38am

LOL awesome. The dream is over.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 22, 2012 - 4:48am

It seems really unfair all the cake was ate before my birthday even started.

Matt Attack's picture
Matt Attack from Richmond, Va. is reading As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner June 22, 2012 - 4:48am

When is your B-day?

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 22, 2012 - 4:53am

Today.

GaryP's picture
GaryP from Denver is reading a bit of this and that June 22, 2012 - 5:31am

Dwayne, have a day. It's on me.

Dwayne's picture
Dwayne from Cincinnati, Ohio (suburbs) is reading books that rotate to often to keep this updated June 23, 2012 - 12:08am

Sort of like the Twilight Zone?